Sunday, November 23, 2008

My First Tailgate



M&D took me to my first football game on Saturday morning. We drove to Wintergreen Friday evening, and then popped in to Charlottesville Saturday where we met friends for tailgating, in my case literally. We met friends Mary Percy and Griff Lampton, and their parents Gill and Lampton who spent a previous weekend with us in Wintergreen. It was far from balmy in Cville on Saturday morning. Breezy and a high of about 38. Fortunately I had two things working in my favor, abundant sunshine and my big pink winter coat. Daddy sat Griff and me in the back of his FJ with my piano and let us bask in the sunshine. My hands got cold, but I fared okay. I was very jealous of Griff's tattoos though. Daddy needs to find me one for my first Wolfpack game. Speaking of tattooed, that's what Daddy's wolfpack did to the Carolina TarHeels. Mommy's Hoos didn't fare quite so well against the Tigers. I made it in to a full quarter of the game. Can't wait until my next one...

2 comments:

dlampton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dlampton said...

Great pics. Next year we'll have to pick a game a little earlier in the year.

DL