Friday, March 12, 2010

My Baby Brother



So I have been anticipating a baby brother for quite some time now. With little fanfare, George Whitfield, my little brother Whit, arrived on Monday night at 8.59 weighing in at a grand 6 lbs 8 oz. You might remember I topped that slightly at 6 lbs 11 oz, but it's close. While I like him, I've been less than impressed. I can't play with him much, and he doesn't seem to do much other than cry and take up Mommy's time that is usually reserved for me. Daddy's trying to step in and fill the void, but sometimes you just need you some Mommy. I am warming up to him and have held him a couple of times, but the novelty wears off within about a minute each time. Since he seems to be what our time is centered around, I guess that's what I will be writing about mostly.

No comments: