Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Gratuitous Baby Shots




In the past when I've done gratuitous baby shots, they've been of me. I shall unselfishly share my posting space to do some of Baby Whit too, though I may have to make up for it with some of me in the future. As you can see here, I have some very happy looking, if sleep deprived, parents. Just some stats updates for all you baby junkies out there, we all went to see the very cute Dr. McKenna yesterday (though Baby Whit doesn't think he's nearly as cute as I do) and all his vitals turned out great. One and a half weeks ago, he had weighed in at 6 lbs 2 oz. As of yesterday, he was us to 6 lbs 14.5 oz. Go Baby Whit, or maybe I should say, Grow Baby Whit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping us posted. sorry i didn't make it back the other weekend....look forward to meeting whit at some point soon :)

Nicole said...

For some reason your blog wasnt showing new posts on our blogroll until today, so I finally got to see some pics of my cousin. Elise has been asking where pics were, and bennett was happy to hear another boy had joined the family. glad to see all is well and I hope everyone had a great easter