Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Outings




I think that Aunt Beth is worried about me being lonely, she seems to be making a concerted effort to make certain that I am cared for. Last Saturday morning, she just showed up at our house for a cup of coffee in the morning. Unannounced, she offered to take me over to her house to play for the day. As you can see here, I took her up on it unabashedly. See above, my cousin Char, one half of EmmyChar, pushing me in the swing.
Well, it turned out to be quite a day. After my nap, M&D took me out for another outing. You can see from the middle picture that Daddy packaged me into my backpack carrier and we went down the street to the Irish Festival. Daddy snapped a picture of the two of us with his phone in the mirror on the way out the door. Daddy said it was no mean feat hauling all thirty lbs of me all over Church Hill, but we still had a great time.

No comments: