Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Beach Update

So far my first trip to the beach has been successful. It's been relatively good weather for mid March. M&D took me for my first walk on the beach yesterday. We walked about a mile and a half, plenty of time for me to fall asleep in the Baby Bjorn with the pleasant noise of waves crashing in the background. It's been very relaxing here, all I've really done is nap and eat, not really all that different than home, but a nice change of scenery. I've also gotten to visit with my cousins Emily and Charlotte quite a bit. Unfortunately Emily is not feeling too good, I hope she feels better soon, and I hope that I don't get it. Charlotte seems to be in my grill every time I wake up, which means she's probably there when I'm sleeping too. She likes to touch me, a lot. Overall, it's been a nice visit. Big G comes into town today, so I am expecting lots of long walks on the beach. Aunt Beth brought her camera, so I've taken lots of pictures with everyone, I just don't have a way to connect them to the computer, I'll have to add lots later. Everyone seems riveted by NCAA basketball. I'm not sure I get it, if NC State's not in it, why is anyone even watching? Daddy told me that he's taking me with Uncle Dave to Hooters for wings, beer and basketball. Sounds good to me, "delightfully tacky, yet unrefined!"

No comments: