Monday, March 3, 2008

My Wintergreen Weekend


Mommy and Daddy took me for my first out of town trip this weekend, and I don't mean Ashland to see Uncle Eliot. They took me up to Pop's house in Wintergreen to go skiing. Daddy told me I'm too young to ski, maybe next year. Friends Laura and Jason went with us. Jason has been comfortable with me since he met me, for some reason, I have always terrified Laura though. While I didn't get to ski, I did get to make Laura more baby friendly. It helped that I was really, really good. I'll make M&D pay for that next weekend when they take me to the Homestead. Yay! More out of town trips. Then it's to the beach for Easter weekend, I'll be a we'll traveled girl by the end of March. Daddy's getting old, he'll be 32 this Friday, I've been helping mommy look for presents, why would daddy need anything else when he's got me?

No comments: