Monday, March 10, 2008

My Homestead Weekend


Well technical errors are certainly a pain no matter what age you are. I'm not quite seven weeks and already I'm facing hindrances. For example, I have lots of great pictures of everyone with me at the Homestead, but right now, Google keeps telling me that a server error is keeping me from getting my pictures up. No wonder their stock price has been cut in half. If you see pictures up with no posts later, they are of the rest of the crew. But the pictures that took, see my pretty mommy and my Aunt Beth wearing mommy's dress? And I like staring at my handsome daddy, pink bowtie and all. Of course, no one told him it was not really black tie optional. He was the only one wearing a tux in that whole ball room. I'll put pictures up of my uncle Nick who had us all up and I finally got to meet. My Aunt Nancy who I have showcased before. Mary Ann, daddy's cousin and her husband Chris. Ronnie and Barbara who are Richmond friends, but I don't think we got any pictures of. I learned more about the sauce this weekend. Aunt Beth partook, but not nearly as much as Uncle David. In uncle David's case, the sauce was anything, but particularly the Jamison that came out of daddy's hip flask. I'll add more later if I can get those pictures to work.


No comments: