Monday, March 17, 2008

My Poopy Daddy Too

I know that I occasionally look like the picture of innocence, but underneath it all, I'm sometimes mischievious. Case in point, Saturday morning Daddy and I were reading the paper and he was drinking his coffee. I was lying on his lap as I usually do in that situation, I'm not really a coffee girl yet. I had a fairly rumbly tummy, but I guess Daddy did not realize how much so. When he finally figured it out, it was too late. That's right, a blow out, up the diaper, out the legs, soaking a vast portion of Daddy's t-shirt, sleepy pants, and the boxers underneath. Since I haven't been to a horserace yet, that's my idea of a trifecta. The whole time I was just looking at Daddy with my cutely enigmatic smile. I guess he figured out what I was up to!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Your daddy needs to become more aware of what is coming his way!