Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Second Doctor's Visit

Sorry for the lack of pictures, M&D took me to the beach for a long Easter Weekend, but forgot to pack the cord that connects the camera to the computer. Now that I look for it, I'm pretty sure they forgot the camera to record my first beach visit. Maybe Meme, Big G, Aunt Beth or Uncle Dave can come to the rescue. Anyway, I had my 2 month appt yesterday. I weighed in at a stunning 10 lbs 10 oz and am now 22" long. I seem to be in the 50th percentile for everything, I guess not surprising when looking at my mommy and daddy. Chances are probably slim that I'll be 6+ feet and play for the WNBA. I got all my shots, including tetanus, I still maintain that pricks suck! It all made me a little cranky yesterday, but I seem to be feeling better today. More later since I have plenty of time on vacation.

No comments: