Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Happy Hour


Well, I know that the drinking age in this backwards country is still a few years off yet for me, but Friday I was feeling decidedly European and Bohemian. So I asked M&D to take me for drinks after daddy got home from work. This apparently coincided nicely with something they already had in mind. So as you can see here, I got tarted up in my finest girly duds for going out, and off we set for Sam Miller's Warehouse. They gave us a nice corner booth away from potential smokers. M&D managed to scarf a couple dozen oysters the way nature intended them, with beer and horseradish of course, oh yeah, and raw too. We stayed about an hour and headed back towards home where M&D capped dinner off with some soup. Not quite as exciting as oysters, but my beer laced milk was!

No comments: