Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello World


My first post: hello my name is Stella Logan Vetrovec. I haven't learned to crawl or talk, much less type yet, so my parents are doing me the favor of transcribing for me. I was born at MCV in Richmond, Virginia on 1/22/08. I weighed 6 lbs 11 oz at birth, but I've been dieting a little and have slimmed down a bit. But not nearly as much as mommy over the last couple of days, she almost has her pre-me figure back. I came home from the hospital today and took my first tour of my house in Church Hill. I guess my parents did okay with the decorating, but I'm going to see to it that a few things change around. Starting with: not enough toys on the floor. Definitely need to change that. Well, I get tired quickly, so this is enough for now, but I promise more later.

1 comment:

Aunt Jane said...

Great little family! I can hardly wait to hold my great niece. Like your pictures. Nice stork! Love Aunt Jane