Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Gratuitous Baby Shots



For part of the evening last night post bath, I was very sleepy. Apparently a warm minute and a half bath will just wear you out. So for the very first time, mommy put me down in my crib. Mostly it's been a pack and play in M&D's room, or on their bed if I'm really fussy. But this time mommy decided I should try out my own crib. She covered me in one of my blankets and I settled down for a nice evening nap. What she doesn't know though, is that I heard her coming in to check on me (she thinks the baby monitor only works in one direction). I posed myself in these irresistable photo ops. It worked, she immediately yelled for daddy to get in there with the camera. They're both such suckers!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute!! We love reading the blog! Aunt Brooke

NIck Moga said...

OK, Meme finally linked your tech great uncle up with this blog. Nice job. Why aren't we on the distribution list! Anyway what a cute great neice. Make mom and dad proud and screem like heck at 2:45AM!

Unknown said...

This is great...love it! Post more pictures for those of us who can't visit. See you soon Stella!!! Dan and Marni

Unknown said...

Hi Stella! Your Aunt Beth told me about your blog - how cool. I have really had fun checking in on you each day. Don't tell the "rentals", but it is a good way to be sure they are staying in line. I hope to get dinner by soon. Can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Heather