Friday, January 25, 2008

My First Doctor's Appt


What fun it is to be a girl. Being only three days old, every day's an adventure, everybody I meet is a new face, and best of all, I haven't worn the same thing twice, yet. Today's stylish repertoire consists of two receiving blankets comfortably swaddling me. The outer one was made especially for me (says so on the label) by my Aunt Jane. Cute snowmen abound on it. Daddy says it's very cold outside and that I need to be bundled up to keep warm, so excited for my snowmen!
We're going to meet a pediatrician today, I'm not sure if Dr. McKenna will be mine permanently, but he's the one who could see me before the weekend. Maybe, since my eating standards are not up to restaurant reviews yet, I'll do a pediatrician review. Maybe I could get Daniel Neman to publish it for me. I could review all my favorite things, mmmm colostrum. Anyway, I'm not scared about my doctors appointment, I'm only worried for my daddy. I've had shots before, and I did okay, but he hasn't had to watch me get them. I'm afraid he'll pass out. I'll let you know if that sissy hits the deck or not. I see mommy coming.... that means lunch!

No comments: