Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Guests


Very exciting, I've had lots of people come and visit me. A few came to the hospital, but mommy was in a small room that didn't allow for a lot of extra people. She encouraged most people to come see us at my house once I came home. Well, now I'm there and I've had quite an entourage come through. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of everyone, but I do have a couple to share. Thanks to everyone who brought food. Through mommy, I get to taste all the different dishes that M&D have been noshing on. Today, my Uncle Andy and Aunt Brooke came over to see me. They just got back from skiing in the Alps. Daddy did have the wherewithal to snap a couple of pics of them, I've put them up. Andy brought one of his favorite lasagnas, I know there will be some happy pasta eating this week.

No comments: