Thursday, January 24, 2008

My First Trip



Well, I guess these pictures are a little deceptive. My true first trip was from the 6th floor to the 8th floor of MCV the day I was born. As soon as I got there, they put a sensor on my ankle so no bad people could spirit me away. Naughty girl that I am though, I slipped it off more than once, those nurses kept putting it back on me though.

But I digress. These pictures are from my first car trip. The first one is me all swaddled in my favorite blanket that Aunt Lisagor gave me. It's so warm on such a cold day. M and D packed me away in my carseat and then bundled me up like a burrito. I learned all about burritos from my friends Miguel De La Cruz and Maria Valaquez who were my neighbors under the french fry warmer at MCV.

The other picture is my excitement when I arrived home. Mommy's daddy, Pop, had requested an 8 foot tall pink stork to announce my arrival. There were balloons and other decorations telling the whole block about me. Wow.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hello Stella- I can hardly wait to see meet you! You are so sweet! You have great parents! I saw your third cousin Ellie last night in Blacksburg. She is now 10 months old. Love, Aunt Nancy

Megan Lisagor said...

Hi Stella! You look so beautiful in your blanket. I can't wait to meet you. You have the best parents! Love, Aunt Lisagor