Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My First Outing


Daddy came home for lunch today. He

met with the life insurance man who tried to scare him into buying more by using little old me! Daddy had to go back to work after that, presumably to make enough money to pay for the insurance he just bought. So mommy took me shopping for the first time. We went to the store with a great big bullseye out front, not sure why, but mommy told me it's called Tahrjhay. She told me we had to go because we had entirely too much money in our checking account again. After daddy came home we went for a walk. I like walks in warm weather, daddy says it will get cold again, that sucks! Mommy carried me in the over the shoulder sling, I'm still deciding if I like that more or less than the jog stroller. I guess like most of life, it's just different. I can't wait for summer, daddy says there's something called "pitchers of margaritas on the front porch" I'm excited to learn more!

No comments: