Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My M&D's Works


So today mommy took me to visit daddy's work. It was in a big building surrounded by other big buildings, we took the elevator up. Once we got there, we saw daddy briefly, but were immediately surrounded by a swarm of crazy ladies. They were clawing at each other and fighting over me. Daddy says he wished ladies would have ever done that over him. Then we walked down to a restaurant and had lunch. M&D looked like they were enjoying themselves, so I decided to be good and not break the mood. After that, mommy had an appointment. Since we were up at MCV, we dropped by her work too. This picture was not taken at her work, but it does feature me with her friend Suzanne that she works with. We saw Suzanne again today. Lots of other people too. I was a good girl today, M&D hope it lasts, but little do they know I'm just saving up my energy for 3am!

No comments: