Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Sunday Brunch



I decided that I would throw a little brunch to welcome my upcoming friend Mia. She should be here in about three weeks, though her mommy is trying to get her to come sooner, I guess she's just anxious to meet her. We did brunch at my house today for friends Chad and Angie, far right and far left of both pictures respectively. Angie is the one in the green with Mia sticking out of her belly. I didn't quite get everyone in the pictures here, but I didn't want to seize up blogspot by using too much bandwidth. From left to right, we have Liz, Laura, Chad, Angie, mommy, Jason, and Haz's hand and leg. Not pictured are D and E. But they were there. Angie got a Hooter Hider to be able to feed Mia without the creepy guy in the corner watching, or so said Chad. I wonder if he was referring to daddy?

No comments: