Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Pop and DeeDee



I've introduced you to my family on daddy's side, but now it's time to showcase a little of mommy's side. Somehow, I had neglected to snap any pictures of them until now. Saturday, daddy had a 15 mile race he was running (don't ask me, I think he's crazy too) so mommy and I dropped him off at the start point. We then drove over to mommy's daddy's house for a photo op with Pop and DeeDee. They've been excited about my arrival for a long time. DeeDee even added me to her license plate before she even met me! It reads DeeDee 3, for me, Turner and James from one of my aforementioned posts. We stayed there for a while, and then went to see daddy finish up parts of his race. We saw him at mile 12, and he looked rough, but not so bad as he did at the finish. He whined to mommy about how much he hurt for the rest of the day. Good for mommy, she told him to "suck it up"!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you are right stella. after going through you birth i really doubt your mom is going to shed a tear for your dad's complaints over ataking a jog. glad yall decided to do the blog. it will lead to less unannounced visits -guaranteed!