Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Poopy Daddy



These pictures are just gratuitous cute baby pictures nothing to do with my story. So last night, daddy's changing me and makes the mistake of commenting aloud how pleased he was at the lack of activity in my diaper. Remember my comment the other day about showing M&D what I could do to a white onesy? Well, I did that, except I did it to daddy. You should have seen how surprised my utterly defenseless daddy was. He didn't even have a baby wipe in his hand to protect himself. He grabbed one soon enough, but that measly one wasn't going to do him very much good. He got me mostly clean, handed me off to mommy to finish the process so rudely interrupted, and disappeared upstairs for half an hour. I heard him tell mommy later that he took a shower, and then burned his clothes. Not sure if he was joking.

No comments: