Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Pink Polka Dots


I got a bath again last night. I'm getting better at those, I barely cried and I didn't wet my towel. Daddy says he likes clean smelling babies, then he went and dressed me in my pink polka dots. I've been wearing mostly premie clothes because I'm so small, but I must be getting bigger, these were a little snug on me.
Update: It's true I am getting bigger. I went to the doctor today for my 2 week check in and he weighed me. I'm finally more than I weighed when the stork brought me to mommy's hospital room. I tipped the scales at a whopping 6 lbs 15 oz. Up more than a pound from a week ago, and four oz. more than birth weight. Yay! Daddy says he's excited for me, but says I'll be upset when this happens to me fifteen years from now.

No comments: