Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Visitors Redux




I keep thinking that my popularity might wane, but every week has continally brought new people to meet. M&D's old next door nieghbors, Erin and Noah, dropped by the other night and brought pasta. Yum! They seemed a little baby-struck when they left. Not sure if that's good or bad. Then early on Friday, my grandma Mogie and Aunt Annie came by to see me, I had met both of them several time before, glad they like me enough to come back! Then Daddy's work friend Jim and his wife Boo came by on Friday afternoon. Boo's been though four grand babies just like me, she held me and I stayed quiet for almost an hour. Saturday night, Daddy's work friend Matt and his wife Beth stopped by to meet me. They were too terrified to hold me, so no pictures for them. How do they think I'm going to publish them without pictures? Daddy told me that friends Chad and Angie are supposed to come by today. Angie's supposed to have a little girl playfriend for me sometime in early March. Can't wait to meet her. I'll be back later with pictures if they will pose for some. I assume they are less afraid of me than Beth and Matt, probably because they're going to have their own soon.

No comments: